2016년 4월 15일 금요일

DHL EVENT&COMMERCIAL


DHL EVENT&COMMERCIAL

  As I posted before, DHL is famous for humorous advertisement. I introduced some paper advertisement before, but this time I brought some offline events and commercial. 



  The delivery man and the van have an arrow sticker which represents a mouse of a computer. This arouses people's curiosity. Then, people naturally see the phrase next to the arrow. That is about the tracing service. According to it, customer can trace the package 24 hours with one click.


  DHL has a brilliant and mischievous off-line event. In the video, they use their competitors to advertise DHL. The phrase "DHL IS FASTER" appears on the box abruptly, and delivery men of the competitor promoted DHL unexpectedly. I think this is enough to have power to be successful as viral marketing.


  This video makes me think of posting about DHL's advertisement. I think this video shows DHL's sense of humor very well. This commercial was in Korea. I don't remember seeing this commercial on TV, but I think it would be on everyone's lips once it has shown on TV. It represents DHL can deliver everything even if it's intangible.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기